Gulet Dolin is 25 meters gulet with 5 ensuite cabins and 3 crew (Captain, Chef, Sailor)In this post we will explain why we absolutly LOVE gulet Dolin.
If you are interested in more information (technical stuff, prices, pictures, everything) you can get it all from this brochure: Click here to get it.
But this is not why we made this post. On thing is to talk about technical details of the gulet – something completely different is to talk about gulet Dolin from the TRUE VALUE it has.
Gulet Dolin is standard category gulet where you will not find Jacuzzi on board, cabins are not huge and the crew does not have white gloves on.
But this gulet has such a nice “family like” atmosphere and it has Ivica (aka John) – and Australian born and raised Croatian captain that makes sure clients have an amazing time on this gulet.
Movie of gulet Dolin.
5 reasons why WE LOVE GULET DOLIN!
1) The feedback we get from our clients are astonishing
2) Dolin is safest “STANDARD CATEGORY GULETS” decision you can make
3) You can bring your own drinks on board (normally this is not allowed in Croatia)
4) Captain John is a real deal superstar when it comes to making clients happy
5) Because of smaller draft gulet can come to some astonishing places, where other ships can not go.
Some more nice pictures of gulet Dolin.