There are more than 40 appropriate gulets for charter in Croatia. In the last 10 years we’ve managed to filter and determine which vessels offer the best value for money and the highest customer satisfaction. We will be glad to help you in your Croatia gulet charter search.
When you charter a gulet you can choose your own itinerary. You can book half board (breakfast and lunch) or full board (breakfast, lunch and dinner). Gulets have from 4 to 8 cabins and they are all air conditioned.
Click on the “Send inquiry” button and tell us about the dates you wish to travel, what you want out of your cruise, and approximate budget range.We will then send you all the best options right to your email inbox.
Check in at Šibenik, Trogir, Split or Dubrovnik. Our representative will greet you on board and make the entire process quick, efficient and as smooth as possible.
You will be surprised by the beauty of the sea and local bays. It is just you, your friends, your family and amazing scenery.
Croatia is famous for its fresh and super tasty fish, shrimp, desserts and fresh salads. On a Croatia gulet Charter, holiday food is something you will remember for a lifetime.
Your itinerary is flexible when you rent a gulet in Croatia. Some of the islands you should visit include Brač, Vis, Hvar, Mljet, Lastovo, Kornati Islands, Korčula and many others – you will never run out of beautiful, serene islands to explore!
Did we mention Croatia has more than 1,200 islands? Croatia is the perfect destination to visit on a gulet.
Watersports. great night-life. historical events, shopping, eating out, wine tasting, city tours, diving, snorkeling, hiking, biking…the list is endless! There are many of options – all you have to do is plan properly.
The best thing when it comes to gulet charter in Croatia is to take Half Board accommodation (breakfast and lunch) and spend the evening in a different town everyday sightseeing and seeking all the town has to offer.
Prices are in euros and on a weekly basis.
|Gulet name||No. of cabins||May||June||July||August||September||October|
Read carefully about what is and what isn’t included in the charter prices -there are no hidden costs!
The prices include:
• Crew and fuel for 3 to max. 4 hours cruise per day
• Charter gulet on a 7 night, 8 day basis, including VAT
• 5 0’clock tea & coffee services, cookies
• Welcome cocktail
• Bed linens and towels for showering
The prices do not include:
• Food options (half board = breakfast and lunch) is obligatory or you can choose the full board option
• Transfers from gulet to airport and back (we can provide this for you if you wish)
• Port and harbour taxes, fuel for generators and entrance fees to national parks, unless stated otherwise (from €350 – €1,000 per week total – this depends on the itinerary you have)
• Beverages. You are not allowed to bring drinks on board. You can buy drinks from the gulet’s bar.
• One way fee to Dubrovnik or delivery fee to Dubrovnik (on request). Extra charge.(depends on the type of gulet).
Half board option(breakfast, lunch)
Prices range from €270per person per week and up to €300 per person per week, depending on the gulet and the client’s wishes.
Full board option (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
Prices from €350 per person per week and up to €500 per person per week, depending on the gulet and the client’s wishes.
Note: Air conditioning running time is 4 to 6 hours per day out of ports. It all depends on the type of gulet to gulet and it is determined on an individual offer or contract. When the gulets are anchored in bays the air conditioning runs on a generator, which can be a little noisy.